About Sinuta FCE
At Sinuta FCE we develop and manufacture progressive dies as well as cutting and stamping tools.
As part of the Sinuta Group, we began our operations with the aim of meeting the maintenance needs of the tools of Sinuta SA – a leader in the manufacture and distribution of telecommunications products. This enabled us to gain extensive experience in the manufacture of progressive dies, cutting and punching tools.
With a consolidated experience in our field of expertise, Sinuta FCE now aims to grow in the tooling sector. We have several external customers in various sectors, especially in the household appliance and automotive industries.
We are very keen to exceed our customers’ expectations. Therefore, we are committed to continuous improvement and strict control at all stages of each project to ensure product quality and adherence to agreed deadlines.
📞📩 Talk to us! See contacts.
To provide solutions in the field of tools and stamping dies according to the needs of our customers.
To be a reference in the design and manufacture of tools and dies.
Competence, commitment and teamwork.
Our goals are:
- The satisfaction of our clients
- To build a customer-oriented, competent team
- To ensure profitability and sustainable growth of the company
- The production of high quality nets
The Board pledges its support in seeking these goals, maintaining efficiency and continuously improving the quality management system, and compromises to meet the relevant requirements.
- Certification of the quality management system according to the standard NP EN ISO 9001:2015
- Test and validation of the final product with metrological control
- Planning and continuous improvement of the process